NAME: Jammie Robinson
SCHOOL: Florida State
HEIGHT: 5’10 5/8″
HOMETOWN: Cordele, GA
HIGH SCHOOL: Lee County
GAMES WATCHED: Clemson, LSU, Louisville
- 2019 (12 games at South Carolina): 62 tackles, 1.5 for loss, 4 passes defensed, 1 interception, 1 forced fumble.
- 2020 (10 games at South Carolina): 73 tackles, 2 for loss, 4 passes defensed, 1 interception.
- 2021 (12 games): 84 tackles, 7 for loss, 3 passes defensed, 4 interceptions, 2 forced fumbles.
- 2022 (13 games): 99 tackles, 5 for loss, 1 sack, 5 passes defensed, 1 interception.
- Range: 75 (Elite)
- Instincts: 70 (Star)
- Tackling: 60 (Above Average)
- Run Support: 60 (Above Average)
- Change of Direction: 55 (Above Average)
- Man Coverage: 50 (Average)
- Zone Coverage: 55 (Above Average)
- Versatility: 75 (Elite)
- Frame: 50 (Average)
- Physicality: 65 (Star)
Jammie Robinson is such a fun watch. He is an exciting safety with great physical traits. In a class with no actual center fielders, Robinson is the closest thing, but he can do a lot more than that. He is a versatile safety and super explosive, probably the best range in the class. He is a sure tackler and doesn’t get enough credit for how good he is 1 on 1 with against the slot. The upside of Robinson is sky-high. Physically, he is a MONSTER. Robinson is super smart in the run game, rarely over-committing. He is seldom out of position; if he is, his explosiveness allows him to get back into position quickly. Robinson is never out of the play. His motor is crazy high, and he can run for days on end. Robinson is clearly comfortable as a leader on defense. Florida State’s defense felt like it was run through him at times. There is obviously room to grow, mostly in coverage. However, Robinson’s football IQ is much higher than he gets credit for. Robinson fits well in a lot of schemes. However, he would likely play the best in cover two or cover three-heavy systems.
One thought on “Jammie Robinson Scouting Report”