NAME: Henry To’o To’o
HOMETOWN: Sacramento, CA
HIGH SCHOOL: De La Salle
GAMES WATCHED: Florida, Tennessee, Georgia
- 2019 (13 games at Tennessee): 12 starts. 72 tackles, 5 for loss, 0.5 sacks, 2 pass deflections, and 1 fumble recovery.
- 2020 (10 games at Tennessee): 10 starts. 68 tackles, 7.5 for loss, 1 sack, 1 INT, 2 pass deflections, and 1 TD.
- 2021 (15 games): 15 starts. 111 tackles, 7.5 for loss, 4 sacks, 1 pass deflection, and 1 forced fumble.
- Range: 60 (Above Average)
- Football IQ: 55 (Above Average)
- Run Defense: 55 (Above Average)
- Tackling: 55 (Above Average)
- Pass Coverage: 55 (Above Average)
- Motor: 65 (Star)
- Block Shedding: 45 (Fringe Average)
- Pass Rush/Blitz: 45 (Fringe Average)
- Versatility: 50 (Average)
- Frame: 45 (Fringe Average)
High-end recruit with three years of starting experience across Tennessee and Alabama. Has primarily played MIKE, where he’s a bit more free to read and react. Consistency is his big issue – one play he looks like a world-beater, the next he looks like he’s never seen the offensive formation in his life. Slimmer frame limits him as a blitzer and causes some missed tackles against more powerful backs in the SEC. Tends to drift upfield to try to avoid and outrun linemen in space rather than engaging and shedding, which leaves yards on the table. Likely MIKE only in the NFL due to gullible eyes in coverage. Not a top-end athlete, but overall an acceptable one. Lacks the extra gear needed to be classified as a sideline-to-sideline range player. Showing a more consistent game down-to-down in 2022 could get him into the upper half of Day 2.