NAME: Erick All
HOMETOWN: Fairfield, OH
HIGH SCHOOL: Fairfield
GAMES WATCHED: Michigan State, Penn State, Maryland
- 2019 (9 games): 3 targets with 1 reception for 10 yards.
- 2020 (6 games): 27 targets with 12 receptions for 82 yards. 4 drops.
- 2021 (13 games): 48 targets with 38 receptions for 437 yards and 2 TDs. 4 drops.
- Vertical Threat: 60 (Above Average)
- Route Running: 55 (Above Average)
- Strength: 50 (Average)
- Ball Skills: 60 (Above Average)
- Contested Catch: 65 (Star)
- Explosiveness: 60 (Above Average)
- Blocking: 45 (Fringe Average)
- Run After Catch: 45 (Fringe Average)
- Versatility: 55 (Above Average)
- Size: 45 (Fringe Average)
Former 4 star recruit who burst onto the scene as a producer in 2021 while splitting reps with Luke Schoonmaker and Joel Honigford. High-cut build and lack of upper body strength limit his impact as a blocker despite A+ effort on every play. Michigan’s favored option as a lead blocker in I-formation packages; plenty of experience as a FB/H-back type player. Overruns a few cross-formation blocks as linebackers collapse toward the middle. Soft and strong hands that flash outside of his frame and over the middle in congested areas of the field. Not the greatest athlete but does have a bit of short-area shiftiness. Even so, most of his RAC stems from having space in front of him or by churning his legs to carry would-be tacklers for extra yards. Effort guy who will be able to make a dent as a blocker despite his physical deficiencies, and provides a nice chip-and-release safety blanket target. Seems like a logical fit for teams that make heavy use of the F tight end.